Is a user not receiving an email notification for a campaign? The checklist below lists the most common issues that may prevent email delivery for a user.
- Has the campaign been published to the intended audience at the intended date and time?
- Did you choose the Optimize engine? This will vary the delivery date and time.
- Were other channels (Assistant, Push) selected? If so, the user might be notified on other channels.
- Has the user viewed the content already (mobile, web, Microapp, etc.)? Firstup won't send an email if the user already viewed the content.
- Does the user have a valid email in the system?
- Did the user get the email but it went to their spam or junk folder? Also, some systems "quarantine" emails, meaning it never gets delivered. Customer IT can check this.
- Has the user unsubscribed from emails? Or has any previous email bounced? Check to see if they are on the List of Unsubscribed Users report.
If you do not have access to the List of Unsubscribed Users report in the Utilities report collection, please contact support to have this enabled.
- Is there an alert on https://status.firstup.io?