Engagement rate differs between reports using the same content filters.
- Top Posts card engagement metric has discrepancies:
- Topic Report and Executive Summary Reports show different total viewer figures for the same filters:
Studio | Insights
- The concern from customers with these discrepancies is that it seems like the values are calculated based on the same parameters which should show the same values; the fact they do not match lends to hesitant reporting.
- This issue is caused by refactoring of engagement metrics calculations for New Studio. Updates include:
- Delivery Events should only exist in these tables for new studio parent campaigns.
- Opening a new studio parent campaign results in an impression, activity, click, and email open for that parent campaign.
- Opening a new or classic parent campaign results in an impression for any embedded campaigns included in the parent.
- Clicking on an embedded campaign within a new studio parent campaign results in an activity, click, and email click for that parent campaign.
- Clicking on an embedded campaign within a new or classic parent campaign results in an activity and click for that embedded campaign.
There is currently no workaround for this issue, but updates will be released on a rolling basis. Please check the current status of this issue on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: CSUP-1274, CSUP-1277)
Article is closed for comments.