We are excited to introduce two new features in this June release: Targeted Blocks: By Channel and a brand new filter for the Campaign list view in Creator Studio. These features are designed to enhance personalization of content across multiple channels, streamline content creation, and provide a more intuitive user experience, for both employees and publishers within Creator Studio.
Tailor Your Content with Targeted Blocks: By Channel
With Targeted Blocks: By Channel, we address the challenges our customers face when creating content for different channels. You can now create multiple versions of content blocks within a single campaign, customized for different views across specific channels. This ensures a consistent and tailored experience for employees, no matter where they view the content.
Now, you can tailor content based on the channel of access, including targeting blocks to iOS, Android, Email, Web, or Microapps viewing experiences. This ensures employees receive optimized content for their specific devices and contexts. For example, you can exclude links to internal systems when accessed on mobile devices without VPN connectivity. We're committed to providing a seamless and engaging experience for all employees, avoiding any broken experiences
Streamlined Content Creation
This feature streamlines content creation by allowing you to produce a single piece of content that can adapt to different channels based on their settings. Say goodbye to the need for creating separate communications for each channel, saving valuable time and effort for our publishers.
Enhanced Email Link Content Block
To further customize the user experience, we have added a new email link content block. Now you have full control over the "Join the conversation! Open in web experience to comment" message, allowing you to customize the link copy or remove it entirely when necessary. You can access this new link block within your library under “Email Link”.
Additional notes for Targeted Blocks: By Channel
- Blocks will be shown on all channels by default. You can make changes to the block if you want to hide it from specific channels.
- The new email link block is set to be visible on email only by default.
- Preview all versions of your content on the compose screen, including iOS, Android, web, email, and more.
- Check for all hidden blocks within your campaigns on the review page prior to pressing publish.
- Currently all permission levels have access to Targeted Blocks: By Channel
Campaign List Filter: Creator
We have also enhanced the Campaign list view in Creator Studio with a new filter for creators. You can now easily filter campaigns based on the creator, whether it's yourself or another user.
Key Features of the Creator Filter:
- The new 'Creator' filter appears next to the author filter
- It shows all Studio users who have created a campaign.
- You can select one or more people from the dropdown.
- Works seamlessly with bulk archive filters.