This article only applies to customers who are part of a Closed Beta.
Understanding the overall user reaction to a post can be challenging, especially when the post has numerous comments. To help make this easier, Comment Sentiment analysis utilizes AI technology to analyze comment text and categorize each comment as:
- Neutral - Expressing no strong opinion or emotion
- Mixed - Contains elements of both positive and negative sentiment
No comment minimum is required for comment sentiment analysis to run and it is run immediately after each comment is posted. An average is then calculated for each sentiment and displayed on the campaign Results page in Studio.
Crafting a good message with an authentic voice can be difficult, especially when your audience is an entire organization. Commenting Assistance utilizes AI technology to:
- Improve writing - A combination of the methods below to create a clearer message
- Fix spelling and grammar - Provides spell check and grammar correction with minimal changes to the original text, while maintaining user-preferred language
- Use concise language - Summarizes key points in a clear and natural manner
- Change tone - Offers a variety of tones so users can remain mindful when conveying critical information (Professional, Casual, Straightforward, Confident, Friendly)
Using Commenting Assistance is easy. Type your comment into the comment field, select the AI icon, and choose which option you want to be applied to your comment. You can generate alternate suggestions by clicking the circular arrow icon. Choose Apply to apply the suggestion or Cancel to cancel it. Note that once a suggestion has been applied, it cannot be reverted.