The Review page provides an overview of the selected Deliver settings for your campaign. If you decide, after reviewing this overview, that you would like to change the Deliver settings for your campaign, you will need to select the Deliver tab from the bottom navigation to return to these settings. These settings will not be applied unless the campaign is published.
The top section will alert you to any errors you need to correct prior to publishing, such as lack of topic or audience.
A campaign that is ready to be published will display the following information:
- When the campaign will be published (immediately or a later date)
- Any topics the campaign will be visible to
- The number of users that will be reached via the topic/s
- Any audiences the campaign will be visible to
- The number of users that will be reached via the campaign's audience/s
- Campaign duration
- How many re-targeting attempts will be made
- Deliver settings suggestions (if applicable)
Note: Unique Users are only counted once. If you have the same user in a selected topic, as well as a selected audience, that user will only be counted once as a unique user.
Projected Delivery highlights your Engagement Boost selections and breaks down the estimated percentage of users who will receive the campaign on specific days of a campaign, and on which channels. This is determined by the campaign duration, as well as the Deliver settings.
On the right-hand side of the page, you can review the word count and read time for the campaign. You can also send a test campaign, as well as return to the Design page to edit the campaign/article cover (including title/description/image)