The Firstup Training Center is a one-stop shop for guided, interactive training on how to use our platform. If you are an active user of Studio, you can sign in to check out our catalog of eLearnings and start learning today!
Access the Training Center
All Studio users can sign in to the Training Center using the same login credentials as Studio.
- Navigate to training.firstup.io or hover on the question mark icon in the upper right corner of Studio and select Training Center.
- Enter the email you use to log in to Studio or your organization code.
- You will then be directed to sign in with the same credentials you use for Studio.
If you have trouble with the Training Center, please review these instructions.
- Confirm that you can sign into Studio itself (studio.onfirstup.com or studio.onfirstup.eu). You must be an active Studio user with valid credentials before you can sign into the Training Center. If you cannot sign into Studio, please resolve your Studio access issue with Firstup Support.
- Use a supported web browser: MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. The Training Center is not supported on Internet Explorer (IE), so if you are using IE you may see blank pages or oddly behaving web objects.
- If you see "no communities found", try entering your organization code.
- If you see "invalid credentials", please confirm you have used the same username and password that you use for Studio. Make sure that old credentials are not entered by your password manager - we have updated the system and any password specific to the Training Center no longer applies, you must use your Studio password instead.
If your issues persist after looking at these troubleshooting steps, please contact the Education team at email@example.com.