The Firstup Training Center is a one-stop shop for guided, interactive training on how to use our platform. If you are an active user of Studio, you can sign in to check out our catalog of eLearnings and start learning today!
Access the Training Center
Access to the Training Center is not immediate. Within 48-72 hours of becoming a Studio user, you should receive a "welcome" email from email@example.com. You can then sign in to the Training Center using the same login credentials as Studio.
- Navigate to training.firstup.io.
- Enter the email you use to log in to Studio or your organization code.
- You will then be directed to sign in with the same credentials you use for Studio.
If you have any trouble signing in to the Training Center, try the following:
- Use one of the following web browsers: MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. The Training Center is not supported on Internet Explorer (IE), so if you are using IE you may see blank pages or oddly behaving web objects.
- Confirm you have access to Studio. "Members" without access to Studio cannot access the Training Center.
- Make sure you are entering the same email that has been granted a role in your community with access to Studio.
- Allow up to 48-72 hrs after you are granted access to Studio before attempting to access the Training Center. Access to the Training Center is not immediate.
If you still have trouble, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.