Below we detail product updates for the Firstup platform (Studio, Experience) scheduled for release in January 2022.
The following items are specific to our new Studio, including features and bug fixes that Firstup has been working on throughout the month.
- Continued user experience updates on Orchestrate for greater clarity of action.
- Ex. Overriding the engine will disable the campaign duration, or disabling both email and push as channels will remove the Messaging section on the Rules page. Helping to provide an understanding of how your selections on the Orchestrate page affect settings on your campaigns.
- Adding new delivery metrics in the campaign hover-over on the Calendar and Campaigns pages, so that users have further insight into how many emails, push notifications, and Assistant notifications have been delivered so far for their communication.
- We’ll be leveraging the firstup.io email address as the default for campaigns with no specific email sender selected (updating from previous SocialChorus address)
- Classic Studio will now automatically open when a campaign that was created in Classic Studio is clicked in New Studio
- Updates to image cropping in Preview section under Compose
- Bug fix for Featured toggle to be correctly correlated to end-user experience
- I.e. If you initially feature a piece of content, but then decided to un-feature and re-publish the same piece of content, the post will be removed from end users featured feed.
- Homepage in new Studio will be hidden until it is fully functional
- Bug fix for audiences that are created with unchanging criteria to now be listed as “Static” and not “Dynamic”.
The following items are features and bug fixes that Firstup has been working on throughout the month.
- Directory (from Search and from Assistant): Users can now call or email another user directly if they have a phone number or email listed under their profile.
- Bug fix on the org chart where an incorrect color was being used. The color has now been changed to be the secondary brand color for your program.
- Within Directory, a user now has the option to remove their pronoun selection from their public profile once it has been set.
- We’ve added more descriptive error messaging if your web experience has trouble loading.