Note: This article only applies to communities with access to the web or mobile app experience and, therefore, does not apply to Email-Only communities.
If you are a Studio user that is trying to fulfill a user's request, please refer to this article for Studio users.
If you just want to know what personal data your community has about you, please refer to Export All My Personal Data.
If you no longer want to access the community and you would like all of your personal data erased, you can use the Erase All My Personal Data feature to request to have your data erased.
The option Erase All My Personal Data generates an email request to your community administrators. Once the request is fulfilled your personal data will be erased and all other data for your record is anonymized. You will no longer be able to log into the web experience or mobile app.
How to Request to Erase Your Data
- Mobile App: tap the Stack icon.
Web Experience: select the Profile icon, and then Edit Profile. Scroll down to the bottom under Advanced Controls.
- Select Erase All My Personal Data.
- Click Continue to confirm that you would like to erase your profile and terminate your access to the community.
- A pre-populated email will open in your default email client. You can add additional information, but do not modify or delete the pre-populated information. The pre-populated information enables the fulfillment of your request. If modified, your request may not be fulfilled.
- Send the email.
- Your request will be routed to the party responsible for fulfilling your request, and they should send you a confirmation when the request has been fulfilled.
Article is closed for comments.