Publish as the CEO. Give credit for the content to the original creator. Whatever your motivation, you may want to change the author which is displayed on the campaign in the experience.
Publish as a Different Author
- Sign in to Studio as an Administrator or Community Manager.
- Click Create.
- Create a new campaign. You can also choose a template or edit an existing campaign.
- Compose the campaign Style and Cover, as well as send an email Preview of the campaign, or view the preview for your desired channel/s.
- Click Continue.
- Configure your Orchestration settings. On the Features tab, click on the Author Alias drop-down menu to choose between two options: Community Name or Specific User.
- Community Name is the default setting.
- Content will appear to be published by the community itself.
- The "author's image" is the Community Icon.
- You can choose yourself or another Studio user.
- The Studio user must have access to Orchestrate (this means that you cannot choose an Analyst or Member) AND they must be Registered in the experience.
- Topic Managers Note: you can choose the Community Name or yourself (if you are Registered). You can only choose other specific users if the function is enabled for your community. Please contact your community administrator or Firstup Customer Success Manager with any questions about feature availability for your community.
- Content will appear to be published by the specified user.
- The "author's image" is the user's photo in their User Profile.
- Once you have completed the Orchestration settings, review and publish your campaign.