When using Compose to create content, if you try to insert a hyperlink in a block near the bottom of the page, a portion of the pop-up to create the hyperlink may be inaccessible.
- Studio | Compose > Hyperlink insertion into text blocks
It is expected that when you go to insert a hyperlink that the entire pop-up to configure the hyperlink will be accessible (see top image), however, sometimes a small portion is hidden (see bottom image) by the navigation bar at the bottom of the campaign creation screen.
This resolution outlines our best-known workaround or resolution to this issue.
- Enter the URL.
- Hit the tab key on the keyboard to move to hyperlink text.
- Enter in the text for the hyperlink.
- Hit the tab key on keyboard to move to new tab.
- Press the space bar if you would like the link to open in a new tab.
- Hit the tab key one more time and then click enter.
Note: You can hit enter on the keyboard at anytime and it will insert the hyperlink with the current settings
Please check the current status of this issue on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: PUB-1754)