Entering a single letter like "y" or "n" when creating an audience/group does not bring up the entered value.
- Studio | People | Audiences
- Studio | Manage | Groups
If an attribute contains single character values (e.g. 'y' or 'n'), these values are not surfacing in the text box dropdown when filtering by custom attribute using the group/audience basic query builder.
- Select any available option in the dropdown menu for an attribute.
- Switch to the Advanced Query view.
- Remove text between double quotes and add the desired custom attribute (e.g. "y" or "n").
- Return back to Basic Query view and Apply Filters.
Please check the current status of this issue on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: CSUP-68)