When using the bulk archive audience feature in new Studio on groups with a type generated the groups do not get archived
Studio | Audiences (type: generated) | bulk archive
It is expected that if you select multiple audiences of any type other than standard and click bulk archive, the audiences will no longer be active. Instead, they are staying active.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to people > audiences
- Set filters to active and generated
- Select several generated audiences
- Click Archive
- Search for one of the audiences, it will still be active.
This resolution outlines our best-known workaround or resolution to this issue.
- Open each audience you need to archive
- Click the ellipsis button
- Click archive (see highlighted option in screenshot below)
Please check the current status of this issue on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: CSUP-55)