After publishing a microapp with video content the microapp won’t play. When we click the link, it shows “content is unavailable”.
"Content unavailable." error message appears in the microapp for valid users in the target audience
1. There should exist a valid program and user.
2. "microapps_enabled" feature flag must be "Enabled" in the program.
3. There must exist some "Article" posts in the selected "Content Source".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Sign in to the "Studio" site with a valid user and navigate to the "CA v2 Editor" page
2. View on the initial load of the microapp the “content unavailable“ message appears for a valid user. In addition, if the user clicks to view content with the microapp the error appears.
There are currently no known workarounds. Please check the current status of this issue on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: EE-16625)