Employee data is not being updated by our Users Data File.
- Studio | People | Users
- Classic Studio | Manage | Users
- SFTP Users Data File
A Users Data File is successfully uploaded via SFTP, but is not processed. When a file cannot be processed it is expected that an email like the following should be sent:
The file blablabla.csv that you uploaded on August 15 2022 at 23:00 UTC exhibits one or more issues.
• <error message>
Please resolve the issues described above, then upload the amended file at your earliest convenience.
No email is sent to indicate any errors, and the file is not processed. This leads to the following issues:
- New users are not created.
- Removed users are not blocked.
- Existing users are not updated.
The file may be failing to process due to an invalid UTF-8 encoded character being present in the file. To check this:
- Open the Users Data File in a text editor program with regex search capability.
- Using regex search, search for:
- Replace any identified characters.
Please check the current status of this issue on the Known Issues Tracker. (Issue ID: CSUP-378)