This article will walk you through how to insert a GIF into a campaign. Anywhere an image can be inserted, a GIF can be loaded! For an overview of all campaign creation options, please refer to Create a New Campaign.
How to Insert a GIF
- Sign in to Creator Studio.
- Click Create.
- Select the simple image template to start with a simple image block. (You can also select any block type that supports images.)
- On the Compose page, hover over the image block and choose the Edit icon.
- Click Add an Image and choose the Add from link option.
- Enter the GIF URL in the text field, and click Add Url.
- From the Content panel, you can preview your GIF.
- From the Design panel on the Design page, you can now edit the Style of your GIF block.
- You can now add additional content blocks, edit the campaign Cover, as well as view the Preview for your desired channel/s and send a test campaign.
- Click Continue to complete your campaign, including all of the Deliver settings.
- Click Review in the bottom right corner to review your campaign summary and projected delivery.
- Then schedule and click Publish to publish the campaign, or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting the Save icon at the top right.