This article will walk you through how to insert a GIF into a campaign. Anywhere an image can be inserted, a GIF can be loaded! For an overview of all campaign creation options, please refer to Create a New Campaign.
How to Insert a GIF
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- Select the simple image template to start with a simple image block. (You can also select any block type that supports images.)
- On the Compose page, hover over the image block and choose the Edit icon.
- Click Change and then select URL from the menu.
- Enter the GIF URL in the text field, update the alt text, and click Add Image.
- Preview your GIF and click Apply.
- You can now add additional content blocks, edit the campaign Style and Cover, as well as send an email Preview of the campaign, or view the preview for your desired channel/s.
- Click Continue to complete your campaign, including all of the Orchestrate settings.
- Click Publish in the bottom right corner to publish the campaign or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting Save as draft from the Save menu.