As with any innovative software, evolution is the key to progress. We're gearing up for exciting Insights enhancements that are set to elevate your data analysis game. But by delving deeper into this evolution of our Firstup Insights, we identified areas that deserve a closer look to set-up us up for the future.
Conversations with many of you have unveiled a significant opportunity for updates to our metrics and a streamlined user experience - helping us set the stage for a wave of upcoming analytics capabilities. This metrics update is a pivotal step towards ushering in the next era of Firstup metrics. We’re excited to share this initial chapter of our journey into the future of data-driven decision making.
This upcoming release, set to go-live in October (with early access in September), is designed to provide you with clearer metrics, streamlined reporting, more accurate counting, and enhanced visualizations.
What's set to change?
- Clear Funnels and Connected Metrics: Enhanced funnel metrics for users, content, and delivery channels ensure you get precise insights without the confusion.
- More Accurate Counting within Email: Effortlessly measure engagement in direct delivery channels like email, even without user web sign-ins.
- Refined Reports: Streamlined reporting structure eliminates duplicates and inconsistencies for a user-friendly experience.
Reports Overview: What to Expect
Rest assured, most of your reports will remain familiar, with some enhancements to improve usability and performance. However, as we continue our evolution, we recognized opportunities to streamline and consolidate certain reports for a more intuitive user experience.
Here's an overview of the upcoming changes:
New Core Reports
As part of our evolution, we're introducing three new core reports:
- Community Overview Report: Get a holistic view of program health, initiatives, viewers, and topics, replacing the need for separate Executive Summary, Initiative Overview, and Viewer Overview Reports.
- Campaign Performance Report: Delve into content and user funnel metrics to refine your strategies and amplify your impact.
- Campaign Delivery Report: Uncover engagement pathways across various channels with channel delivery funnel metrics.
Reports to be Sunset
To refine our reporting structure and provide you with the most efficient experience, we'll be retiring the following reports. Don’t worry – you'll still have access to the same data through other existing reports, and our resources will help you seamlessly make the transition:
- Articles Overview
- Article Performance
- Executive Summary
- Initiatives Overview
- Viewer Overview
- Topic Performance