Note: Please contact your Customer Success Manager with any questions about feature availability for your community.
Studio campaigns with embedded content already offer a ‘personalized’ content option, but the logic has been updated to automatically pull the latest, unseen content from a user’s followed topics, rather than favoring only content with high engagement. The Studio UI remains the same - you can select to personalize any of the content blocks included in a campaign. The updated logic:
- Pulls only from topics the recipient follows (whether auto-followed or user-followed)
- Pulls the most recent content based on publish date (essentially replicating a user’s personalized feed)
- Excludes content the user has previously opened/engaged with
- Allows for a flexible number of posts, which can be set within the campaign template (up to 25)
Create a Personalized Campaign
- Sign in to Studio as a Brand Super Admin or Community Admin.
- Navigate to Configure > Workflows.
- Click the + Create button.
- Select Email.
Select one of the highlighted templates or a custom template with embedded content and click Choose.
- Give your campaign a name and click Continue.
- Hover over the content and click the Click to change content selection button.
In the next window, you will choose the Dynamic Posts option and select Yes next to Personalize Content?. This is also where you will select the number of personalized posts you want to include in the email. Click Save.
- Now you can adjust your campaign settings and send a test email.
- When you are ready, select Activate to start your campaign.
Members of the selected audience/s will now receive campaigns personalized just for them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.