You can create a Snapshot from an existing audience or from a new custom audience.
- Sign in to Studio as an Administrator or Community Manager.
- Open the Audiences page by selecting People from the menu on the left in Studio.
- Follow these steps to create and save a new audience. Or, search for an existing audience.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of the audience you want to create a snapshot from. Select Create Snapshot.
- The page will reload with the snapshot titled Audience Name - Snapshot.
- The description field will auto-populate with the audience's tags.
- The description will also include the date when the Snapshot was created.
- Click on the Snapshot audience or select Edit from the audience menu to edit the name and description fields as needed.
- Add any tags (optional).
- Click Save.