Note: This article only applies to Community Admins, Brand Super Admins, or applicable custom roles. For more details on Studio access, please refer to the Defining Roles and Restrictions article.
You can create a Snapshot from an existing audience or from a new custom audience. Snapshot audiences are static and cannot be updated.
- Sign in to Studio as a Brand Super Admin, Community Admin, or custom role with access to create audiences.
- Open the Audiences page by selecting People from the menu on the left in Studio.
- Follow these steps to create and save a new audience. Or, search for an existing audience.
Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of the audience you want to create a snapshot from. Select Create Snapshot.
The page will reload with the snapshot titled Audience Name - Snapshot.
- The description field will auto-populate with the audience's tags.
The description will also include the date when the Snapshot was created.
- Click on the Snapshot audience or select Edit from the audience menu to edit the name and description fields as needed.
- Add any tags (optional).
- Click Save.