Note: This article only applies to Community Admins, Brand Super Admins, or applicable custom roles. For more details on Studio access, please refer to the Defining Roles and Restrictions article.
Duplicating an audience can save you time if you want to use the same audience but add additional users or attribute groupings.
Note: Once an audience has been duplicated, it cannot be duplicated again.
How to Create a Duplicate Audience
- Sign in to Studio as a Brand Super Admin, Community Admin, or a custom role with access to create audiences.
- Open the Audiences page by selecting People from the menu on the left and then Audiences.
- While on the Audiences page, click on the three dots to the right of the audience and select Duplicate to duplicate the audience.
- The duplicate audience will populate with Copy appended to the end of the name.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the audience and select Edit to update the audience name and attributes.
- Click Save to save the changes to your duplicate audience.
- The updated duplicate audience will be displayed on the Audiences page.
- The duplicate audience will now be available to choose from the list of target audiences in Deliver under Direct Delivery when creating a new campaign or editing an existing one.