Duplicating an audience can save you time if you want to use the same audience but add additional users or attribute groupings.
Note: Once an audience has been duplicated, it cannot be duplicated again.
How to Create a Duplicate Audience
- Sign in to Studio as an Administrator or Community Manager.
- Open the Audiences page by selecting People from the menu on the left and then Audiences.
- While on the Audiences page, click on the three dots to the right of the audience and select Duplicate to duplicate the audience.
- The duplicate audience will populate with Copy appended to the end of the name.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the audience and select Edit to update the audience name and attributes.
- Click Save to save the changes to your duplicate audience.
- The updated duplicate audience will be displayed on the Audiences page.
- The duplicate audience will now be available to choose from the list of target audiences in Orchestrate when creating a new campaign or editing an existing one.