Note: This article only applies to Community Admins, Brand Super Admins, or applicable custom roles. For more details on Creator Studio access, please refer to the Defining Roles and Restrictions article.
You can invite users directly from the Users page at any time. This invitation is quick and easy, as it relies on a template and the default sender.
To automate inviting new users and also customize the invitation template, please refer to How to Create a Repeating Invitation.
To invite specific users quickly and easily:
- Navigate to People > Users.
- Search, filter, or sort the users so that you can see the user (or users) that you want to invite.
The users should have an Experience Status of Created, Invited, or Registering. Registered users do not need an invitation (they are already in the community!) and Deactivated users cannot access the community.
- Click the checkbox for the user (or users) that you want to invite.
- Click Invite to Studio or Invite to Experience to open the invitation dialogue.
- Experience invites will go to both Creator Studio users and Members.
Creator Studio users will receive Creator Studio invites.
- Confirm the invitation(s).
- Clicking Confirm will send the invitation email(s) immediately.
- The invitation will use the current invitation template and the default Emai sender alias address in Deliver.