Note: This article only applies to communities with access to the web or mobile app experience and, therefore, does not apply to Email-Only communities.
If, after following the steps below, you are still unable to sign in, please contact your administrator or reach out to our Support team.
Find your Community
If you could not locate your community via email, we suggest using your organization code. If you don't know your organization code, check out these suggestions.
- Check your email for an invitation.
- Ask a coworker who uses the app.
- See if there is any information provided in your breakroom.
- Once you have located your organization code, enter it into the organization code text field and click Continue.
- Select your community from the list of your organization's available communities.
- From your community's sign-in page, you will then be able to sign in to the member experience via email or SSO.
Password Reset Via Email
If you have forgotten your member experience password, you can reset your password from either the mobile app or the web experience.
- From your community's sign-in page on onfirstup.com, select the Forgot Your Password text.
- Enter your email and select Reset Password.
- After a few minutes, check your email inbox for a password reset message and click on the link to reset your password. Note: The password reset link will only be valid for 24 hours from the time the email is generated.
If you know your current password and just want to change the password, you can change the password after signing in to the web experience.
- Sign in to the web experience.
- Click on your account photo and email (or name) at the top right and choose Edit Profile.
- Click on Change to the right of Password.
- Enter the current password, then enter the new password twice.
- Click Done.
Password Reset Via User Verification
If you authenticate through user verification, first make sure you are on the basic authentication screen. Select Reset Password. You will then be asked to match the two attribute values that you used to sign up for your community and will then be able to reset your password from within the app.
What If Forgot Your Password is Not Visible?
If Forgot Password is not visible, you probably use SSO Sign In. For example, for SSO Sign In you would start on a page like the following where the only option is to click "Sign In", and then the next page will be your company's SSO sign-in page.
If you leave the onfirstup.com page during sign-in, then your authentication is managed by your company's Identify Provider (IdP). Password reset and sign-in troubleshooting must be completed through your company, as outlined in the SSO issues article.