Depending on how your feeds are configured, feed content will require review by a Studio user before the content is published and visible to members.
Content that requires approval before being published can be seen on the Campaigns page under the Needs Review tab. Brand Super Admins and any Studio user with publishing permissions are able to approve/publish or reject (and archive) feed content if they have access to ALL of the assigned audiences and/or topics for the content.
For information about creating new content, refer to How to Create a New Campaign.
How to Review Feed Content
- Open the Campaigns page in Studio and navigate to the Needs Review tab. The newest posts from Feeds will appear at the top, with older posts below.
- Isolate the content further using search or additional filters such as topics, content type, and sources. Sources can be used to restrict to specific types of feeds or individual feeds.
- Publish - Click on the campaign to enter the editor with editing options such as download and replace the image, toggle publish settings, topics, publish date, etc. Save your changes (this will save the post as a draft) or publish the changes.
- Archive - you can archive one post at a time by selecting the three vertical dots next to the post and then Archive.
- Bulk Archive - you can bulk archive multiple posts at once by selecting the checkboxes next to the posts, or the top checkbox to select all posts. Then click the Status menu and select Archive. You will need to confirm the bulk change.