Note: This article only applies to communities with access to the web or mobile app experience and, therefore, does not apply to Email-Only communities.
Assistant gives employees one easily accessible place to search and find company information they need. Assistant highlights what is important and provides functionality to core systems through the web experience or mobile app experience.
Assistant can be accessed via the web experience or mobile app experience. A badge on the Assistant lightbulb indicates the number of unread items.
To access Assistant via the web experience, click on the light bulb icon in the bottom right corner of the screen:
For iOS users, a badge notification will appear on the outside of the app whenever a notification is triggered in Assistant. The badge lets users know that there is an important piece of content that they haven’t read yet or an action that needs to be taken, such as a featured post or poll. The badge will disappear once the notifications have been opened or dismissed.
To access Assistant via the mobile app, tap on the light bulb icon on the bottom navigation bar:
The Smart Inbox highlights what content and actions are most important to your employees, like to-dos and required communications. After an action has been taken or the details have been seen, the grouped notification will automatically dismiss itself.
- Required actions (polls, required campaigns, and more)
- Push notifications or direct mentions on content
- Likes, comments, replies to your posts
- Recommended content and topics
The Command Center gives employees a place to execute tasks, navigate to critical content, and integrate across your corporate systems. Additional tools are community-specific, so they will vary depending on your community.
- Items that need attention
- Poll results
- Command Integrations, if configured (ADP Workforce Now, ServiceNow IT Module, Concur SAP, Zendesk, etc.)
User-specific notifications draw attention to important alerts and increase user engagement. Click through to take action or see more information. Notifications include the following alerts:
- Comments and likes on posts
- When someone @mentions the user in the comments
- When there is a new piece of featured content
- If the user is set up to auto-follow any topics
Article is closed for comments.