How to Create a Link Button
- Sign in to Studio.
- Create a new campaign or edit an existing campaign.
- To add a link button, click the + sign in the top left corner of the Design page.
- Select the Button block.
- To edit your button, click the Edit icon.
- From the Content panel, edit your button text and enter the URL you want your button to link to. You can also select whether or not you want the link to open in a new tab.
- From the Design panel, you can edit the appearance of you button.
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Deliver settings.
- Click Review in the bottom right corner to review your campaign summary and projected delivery.
- Then schedule and click Publish to publish the campaign, or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting the Save icon at the top right.
What Members See
Clicking or tapping on the button will take the member directly to the link, whether it is an external link or a linked piece of content.