How to Create a Link Button
- Sign in to Studio.
- Create a Link block.
- On the Compose page, select the Link block.
- On the Style menu, select the checkboxes for hiding descriptions, titles, and images. And choose 'Button' as the link style.
- Select STYLE THIS BLOCK UNIQUELY to apply the following changes only to this block.
- To edit the appearance of your button, adjust the style settings for the block.
Example of a Styled Link Button
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Orchestrate settings.
- Click Publish in the bottom right corner to publish the campaign or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting Save as draft from the Save menu.
What Members See
Clicking or tapping on the button will take the Member directly to the link, whether it is an external link or a linked piece of content.