Publish as the CEO. Give credit for the content to the original creator. Whatever your motivation, you may want to change the author which is displayed on the campaign in the experience.
Note: Content Creators are able to designate a different author in Orchestrate, however, they are not able to publish the campaign.
Publish as a Different Author
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- Create a new campaign. You can also choose a template or edit an existing campaign.
- Compose the campaign Style and Cover, as well as send an email Preview of the campaign, or view the preview for your desired channel/s.
- Click Continue.
- Configure your Orchestration settings. On the Features tab, click on the Author Alias drop-down menu to choose between two options: Community Name or Specific User.
- Community Name is the default setting.
- Content will appear to be published by the community itself.
- The "author's image" is the Community Icon.
- You can choose yourself or another Studio user.
- The Studio user must have access to Orchestrate. (This means that you cannot choose a Member.)
- All Studio users (of any role) can choose any other Studio user (of any role or member experience status).
- Content will appear to be published by the specified user.
- The "author's image" is the user's photo in their User Profile.
- Once you have completed the Orchestration settings, save a draft or review and publish your campaign.