Enable all of your Studio users to create beautiful, on-brand content with easy access to your custom image library. While a rich selection of royalty-free images is provided to all Firstup clients, you can customize your library by uploading your own images, as well as creating and organizing your own categories. The image library also allows you to search images by file name.
There is no limit to the number of images that can be stored in the library or to the number of categories that can be created.
Note: Community Admins and Brand Super Admins can create and manage categories and images, while all Studio users can access and use images from both the community's custom and default categories. Custom roles can be granted access to manage library images.
Customize the Image Library
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- Start with a blank campaign to view all image block options.
- Click the + Add block button.
- Select Images and choose from a selection of image blocks, including blocks you can add multiple images to. Click Select Blocks to apply the block to your campaign canvas.
- On the Design page, hover over the image block and choose the Edit icon.
- On the Content panel, click Add an Image and then Select from Library.
- Click + Add a new category.
- Name the category and click the checkmark to save the new category.
Once a category has been created, you can edit the category name or delete the category by hovering over the category and selecting the pencil icon (edit) or the trash can icon (delete).
- Drag and drop images from your computer or click + Add Images to begin uploading images (up to 10MB per image) to the category - depending on where the images are used, they may be cropped to fit. If the image is intended for use as a cover image - we recommend a 16:9 landscape ratio.
- You can now navigate between, as well as search your community's custom and default image categories. To add additional images to a custom category, simply select the category and click + Add Images.
- Hover over your image of choice and click Select.
- Make any desired changes on the Content and Design panel.
- On the Design page, you can now edit the campaign Style and Cover, as well as view the Preview for your desired channel/s and send a test campaign.
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Deliver settings.
- Click Review in the bottom right corner to review your campaign summary and projected delivery.
Then schedule and click Publish to publish the campaign, or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting the save icon from the top right corner.