Enable all of your Studio users to create beautiful, on-brand content with easy access to your custom image library. Bulk upload images within your library, create and organize your own categories, and search images by file name.
There is no limit to the number of images that can be stored in the library or to the number of categories that can be created.
Note: Community Admins and Brand Super Admins can create and manage categories and images, while all Studio users can access and use images from both the community's custom and default categories. Custom roles can be granted access to manage library images.
Customize the Image Library
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- Start with a blank campaign to view all image block options.
- Click on the Add Layout block.
- Select Images and choose from a selection of image blocks, including blocks you can add multiple images to. Click Use Block to apply the block to your campaign canvas.
- On the Compose page, hover over the image block and choose the Edit icon.
- Click Change and select Image Library.
- Click + Add a new category.
- Name the category and click the checkmark to save the new category.
Once a category has been created, you can edit the category name or delete the category by hovering over the category and selecting the pencil icon (edit) or the trash can icon (delete).
- Drag and drop images from your computer or click + Add Images to begin uploading images (up to 10MB per image) to the category - depending on where the images are used, they may be cropped to fit. If the image is intended for use as a cover image - we recommend a 2:1 ratio.
- You can now navigate between, as well as search your community's custom and default image categories. To add additional images to a custom category, simply select the category and click + Add Images.
- Hover over your image of choice and click Select.
- Update the Alt text and click Apply.
- You can now continue creating your campaign and edit the campaign Style and Cover, as well as send an email Preview of the campaign, or view the preview for your desired channel/s.
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Orchestrate settings.
- Click Publish in the bottom right corner to publish the campaign or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting Save as draft from the Save menu.