This article will walk you through how to configure an image block. You can also add inline images to rich text blocks. For an overview of all campaign creation options, please refer to Create a New Campaign.
Plan on using this block again? Learn how to create a custom block.
How to Create an Image Block
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- Start with a blank campaign to view all image block options.
- Click + Add block.
- Select Images and choose from a selection of image blocks, including blocks that you can add multiple images/photos to. Click Select Blocks to apply the block to your campaign.
- On the Design page, hover over the image block and choose the Edit icon.
- Click Add an Image to upload an image, select an image from Library, or link to an image URL. For this example, we'll select an image from the Library. Refer to our content specifications for supported image types and the recommended size ratio.
- Search for an image and then hover over the image and click Select.
- From the Content panel, you can link your image to a URL and add alt text.
- From the Design panel on the Design page, you can now edit the Style of your block.
- On the Design page, you can now edit the campaign Cover, as well as view the Preview for your desired channel/s and send a test campaign.
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Deliver settings.
- Click Review in the bottom right corner to review your campaign summary and projected delivery.
- Then schedule and click Publish to publish the campaign, or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting the Save icon at the top right.
What Members See
Image blocks appear under a content card in one of the feed views in the web experience.
Clicking on the content card will immediately open the image block in a new view. In this view, you can view the image, bookmark the image, and add likes. You can also interact with the comments and share the image (if these features are enabled in Deliver).
Image blocks also appear under a content card in one of the feed views in the mobile app experience.
Tapping on the content card will open the image in a new view. In this view, you can view the image, bookmark the image, and add likes. You can also interact with the comments and share the image (if these features are enabled in Deliver).
Image blocks will appear in emails similar to how they appear in the member experience. Note: There is no email click-through on images.
Article is closed for comments.