Using quotes in your campaigns is a great way to incorporate company values, customer testimonials, company success stories, and more. Quote blocks are commonly used in newsletters but can be paired with an image block, or even as a stand-alone block. This article will walk you through how to configure a quote block. For an overview of all campaign creation options, please refer to Create a New Campaign.
Plan on using this block again? Learn how to create a custom block.
How to Create a Quote Block
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- You can start with a blank campaign, choose a template to edit, or add a quote block to an existing campaign.
- For this example, we'll start with a blank campaign.
- Click Add Layout to choose from a selection of content blocks.
- Select a quote block and click Use Block.
- Click inside the quote block to update the text.
- You can now edit the quote block Style and Cover, as well as send an email Preview of the quote block, or view the preview for your desired channel/s.
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Orchestrate settings.
- Click Publish in the bottom right corner to publish the campaign or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting Save as draft from the Save menu.
What Members See
Quote blocks appear under a content card in one of the feed views in the web experience.
Clicking on the content card will immediately open a new view. In this view, you can view the quote block, bookmark the quote block, and add likes. You can also interact with the comments and share the quote (if these features are enabled in Orchestration).
Quote blocks also appear under a content card in one of the feed views in the mobile app experience.
Tapping on the content card will open a new view. In this view, you can view the quote block, bookmark the quote block, and add likes. You can also interact with the comments and share the quote (if these features are enabled in Orchestration).
Quote blocks will appear in email similar to how they appear in a newsletter, however, there is no click-through action for quote blocks.