Using quotes in your campaigns is a great way to incorporate company values, customer testimonials, company success stories, and more. Quote blocks are commonly used in newsletters but can be paired with an image block, or even as a stand-alone block. This article will walk you through how to configure a quote block. For an overview of all campaign creation options, please refer to Create a New Campaign.
Plan on using this block again? Learn how to create a custom block.
How to Create a Quote Block
- Sign in to Studio.
- Click Create.
- You can start with a blank campaign, choose a template to edit, or add a quote block to an existing campaign.
- For this example, we'll start with a blank campaign.
- Click Add Layout to choose from a selection of content blocks.
- Select a quote block and click Select Blocks.
- Click inside the quote block to update the text.
- On the Design page, you can now edit the quote block Style and campaign Cover, as well as view the Preview for your desired channel/s and send a test campaign.
- Complete your campaign, including all of the Deliver settings.
- Click Review in the bottom right corner to review your campaign summary and projected delivery.
- Then schedule and click Publish to publish the campaign, or Content Creators can save the campaign as a draft for review by selecting the save icon from the top right corner.
What Members See
Quote blocks appear under a content card in one of the feed views in the web experience.
Clicking on the content card will immediately open a new view. In this view, you can view the quote block, bookmark the quote block, and add likes. You can also interact with the comments and share the quote (if these features are enabled in Deliver).
Quote blocks also appear under a content card in one of the feed views in the mobile app experience.
Tapping on the content card will open a new view. In this view, you can view the quote block, bookmark the quote block, and add likes. You can also interact with the comments and share the quote (if these features are enabled in Deliver).
Quote blocks will appear in email similar to how they appear in a newsletter, however, there is no click-through action for quote blocks.
Article is closed for comments.